Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I can Be BROKEN


Bed-girl-keha-music-photography-favim.com-144644_large





its so hard to lose the one you love
to finally have to say goodbye
you try to be strong but the pain keeps holdin' on
and all you can do is cry
deep within your heart <3 you know its time to move on
when the fairy tale that you once knew is gone... </3

“Now here it comes, the hardest part of all 
Unchain my heart that’s holding on 
How do I start to live my life alone? 
Guess I’m just learning, 
Learning the art of letting go.”
To a Broken Hearted
Don’t worry; you are not alone in this world
My heart like yours was broken too
I remember it wasn’t that long ago
When the man I loved broke it on two
At first I felt lie I would die
And I thought I will not be able to move on
But after some time had passed me by
I realized the pain somehow was gone
Now the wounds he created are already healing
But back then, juts like you, I thought they will never mend
Right now it may be hard for you to believe me
But you’ll find out it’s true in the end
For now you will find it impossible to forget
But after some time your heart will learn to let go
You might think you will never get over him
But you will someday, I know.Sewing_a_broken_heart%25255b1%25255d_large
I&#8217;m not supposed to want you;I&#8217;m not supposed to care,And yet I spend my time dreamingOf all that we could share.I&#8217;m not supposed to think about youOr wonder where you&#8217;ve been,But no matter how I fight it,Thoughts of you sneak in.I&#8217;m not supposed to ponderWhere you are each night,But you creep into my visionWhen the stars shine bright.I&#8217;m not supposed to yearn so,Always wishing you were here,But I hunger for your kisses,And I long to draw you near.I&#8217;m not supposed to imagineWhere you are and what you do.I know I shouldn&#8217;t caterTo a single thought of you.I&#8217;m not supposed to need you.I know these things. I do.And yet I can&#8217;t help myself,Because I fell in love with you.
So would I be out of line if I said &#8220;I love you&#8221;?  

I’m not supposed to want you;
I’m not supposed to care,
And yet I spend my time dreaming
Of all that we could share.

I’m not supposed to think about you
Or wonder where you’ve been,
But no matter how I fight it,
Thoughts of you sneak in.

I’m not supposed to ponder
Where you are each night,
But you creep into my vision
When the stars shine bright.

I’m not supposed to yearn so,
Always wishing you were here,
But I hunger for your kisses,
And I long to draw you near.

I’m not supposed to imagine
Where you are and what you do.
I know I shouldn’t cater
To a single thought of you.

I’m not supposed to need you.
I know these things. I do.
And yet I can’t help myself,
Because I fell in love with you.
So would I be out of line if I said “I love you”?  

No comments:

Post a Comment