Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Its in a Song

You walk outside and all you see is rainYou look inside and all you feel is painAnd you can’t see it now
You wake up every morning and ask yourselfWhat am I doing here anywayWith the weight of all those disappointmentsWhispering in your earYou’re just barely hanging by a threadYou wanna scream but you’re down to your last breathAnd you don’t know it yet
But down the road the sun is shiningIn every cloud there’s a silver liningJust keep holding on (just keep holding on)And every heartache makes you strongerBut it won’t be much longerYou’ll find love, you’ll find peaceAnd the you you’re meant to beI know right now that’s not the way you feelBut one day you will - Lady Antebellum “One Day You Will”
“Life isn’t meant to be easy, it’s meant to be lived..sometimes happy,  other times rough. But with every up and down you learn lessons that  make you strong.”


You walk outside and all you see is rain
You look inside and all you feel is pain
And you can’t see it now
You wake up every morning and ask yourself
What am I doing here anyway
With the weight of all those disappointments
Whispering in your ear
You’re just barely hanging by a thread
You wanna scream but you’re down to your last breath
And you don’t know it yet
But down the road the sun is shining
In every cloud there’s a silver lining
Just keep holding on (just keep holding on)
And every heartache makes you stronger
But it won’t be much longer
You’ll find love, you’ll find peace
And the you you’re meant to be
I know right now that’s not the way you feel
But one day you will - Lady Antebellum “One Day You Will”

“Some of us get quiet, go inside ourselves and guard against the hurt. Others run through the storm, knocking on doors looking for help… I tend to go inside. I just need a little one on one time with myself to figure some things out. i  just need to be alone, i’ll be back.”
Stop, where am I? Shock, I can’t cryI need some space No, this isn’t me Oh, please let me breathe I’ll be back sooner than you know
I’ve been blind I hope I’ll be fine Don’t call me back, no Yes, I see light Now, it’s so bright Call my name, I’ll be me soon
NO, it’s not personal Sorry if I’m hurting you Please don’t give up on me now I needed this time alone To know I could come back home To breathe, breathe, breathe
I need this space just like you need it I need this time, time to clear up my mind
- “i need this” Jessie j/Chris brown“Some of us get quiet, go inside ourselves and guard against the hurt. Others run through the storm, knocking on doors looking for help… I tend to go inside. I just need a little one on one time with myself to figure some things out. i  just need to be alone, i’ll be back.”
Stop, where am I?
Shock, I can’t cry
I need some space
No, this isn’t me
Oh, please let me breathe
I’ll be back sooner than you know
I’ve been blind
I hope I’ll be fine
Don’t call me back, no
Yes, I see light
Now, it’s so bright
Call my name, I’ll be me soon
NO, it’s not personal
Sorry if I’m hurting you
Please don’t give up on me now
I needed this time alone
To know I could come back home
To breathe, breathe, breathe
I need this space just like you need it
I need this time, time to clear up my mind
- “i need this” Jessie j/Chris brown

And all my life I’ve prayed for someone like youAnd I thank God that I, that I finally found youAll my life I’ve prayed for someone like youAnd I hope that you feel the same way tooYes, I pray that you do love me too - kc & jojo
You’re the only person with the ability to make me smile without even trying. I want you to know that I am so very grateful for you. I’m so grateful for all the wonderful memories we have shared: all the smiles and the laughters. You light up my world and show me things I never dreamed I’d see. Thank  you for all that you do for me and all that you have given me. thank you for being you.

And all my life
I’ve prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life
I’ve prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too - kc & jojo
You’re the only person with the ability to make me smile without even trying. I want you to know that I am so very grateful for you. I’m so grateful for all the wonderful memories we have shared: all the smiles and the laughters. You light up my world and show me things I never dreamed I’d see. Thank you for all that you do for me and all that you have given me. thank you for being you.


No comments:

Post a Comment